"Use your PC to connect to the outside World"
Test software and examples downloadable via www.velleman.eu !
- very Small, universal USB powered & controlled I/O board !
- add USB
interface to existing equipment
- 15 inputs / outputs, including analogue inputs /
digital inputs/outputs and PWM outputs
- the number of inputs/outputs can be further
expanded by connecting two cards to the PC's USB connectors
- all communication
routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL)
- 5 x analogue 10 bit resolution inputs: 0…5V / (30K)
- 8 x digital 5V
inputs/outputs with on-board LED indication: Input/output mode is selectable in groups of
- 1 x 32 bit pulse counter up to 1MHz input frequency
- 2 x 8 bit
5V PWM outputs: 0 to 100%
- on-board LED indication for I/O and PWM
- output current, PWM: 10mA / Digital outputs: 6mA
- up to 2 cards can
be connected to one PC
- USB port: USB 1.1 & 2.0 compatible
- DLL supports
Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7*
- PWM frequency selection: 2930Hz,11.7kHz
- command execution time, read:
- power consumption through USB port: approx. 50mA
68 x 40 mm / 2.7 x 1.6"
you may write custom Windows* Applications in Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft
VC, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder or most other 32-bit Windows application
development tool that supports calls to a DLL